Blogger Backgrounds
Animated  Sparkly Love Heart

MY NAME

Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

mE aNd My cOLours

seCoNd aSSinGmEnT

ME AND MY COLOUR
          I like so many colour in my life followed with my situation and my emotional. Firstly, I like black colour combine together red colour because it seem interesting and applicable with any situation like when I feel angry, happy, sad, nervous and so on.

          Other than that, I like blue colour. I will wear the blue colour when I want to meet someone or go for the interview because blue can make me calm down when I am in anger or stress.

          Besides that, I have chosen pink colour for my engagement ceremony theme. It is because pink colour symbol effeminacy to me. So, i pick this colour to make me more effeminacy nature and polite social behaviour.


          Also I have chosen brown colour for my wedding ceremony theme and white combine with green colour for my “akad nikah”. I choose brown colour for the wedding ceremony theme because this colour comfortable and matching with any types of skin colour and fresh and this colour not so feminine and not so mannish. And I choose the white combine with green colour for my “akad nikah” because this colour will make me feel better when i feel nervous for this ceremony and white is presenting the purity.






          And my favourite colour is black + red , and nature colour.


Thank you and Salam.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan